Recover Account with https://g.co/recover for Help Page
Google is one of the best service providers in terms of internet-related services and products. It is far beyond than a search engine. Google is pretty supportive of its users. Google provides all possible measures to be clients maintaining your integrity along with authorization.
This article will make you walk through all the possible guidelines to recover your account with the help of https //g.co/recover page. We will discuss the following points:
- Recover Google account if I forgot my email address
- Recover Google account if I forgot my password
- Recover hacked Google account
- Recover deleted Google account
- How to secure your Google account
Https://g.co/recover Page for Account Recovery Help
Google provides you an account recovery helper page (https://g.co/recover) so that you can recover your account easily with Google’s helper page. You just need to follow below-mentioned methods to get back your Google account.
1) Recover Google Account if I Forgot my Email Address:
- Visit the Google account support login page or https://g.co/recover in your web browser.
- You will receive a notification to input either your phone number or recovery email address and hit on the Next tab.
- Then enter your first and last name, click on the Next tab.
- Further, an alert will pop-up on your screen regarding “Get verification code” on your registered phone number with your Google account, hit on Send tab.
- Input your verification code to verify yourself and tap on the Next tab.
- Once completed you will get a series of email addresses, select your requisite email address.
2) Recover Google Account if I Forgot my Password:
- Open Google’s https://g.co/recover for help page in your browser.
- Input your email address/username in the given field.
- Then you will be redirected to enter your password. Since you don’t remember your password hit on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Further, you will receive a notification regarding the last password you remember, ignore it and hit on “try another way”.
- Next, you will be redirected to the phone number registered with your Google account confirmation page.
- Enter your phone number and hit on the Send tab.
- Then enter the verification code in order to verify yourself.
3) Recover hacked Google Account:
Before stepping to any other platform you are required to have the following information:
- The last password you remember
- Recovery email
- Recovery phone number
- Answers of security questions
- When you have last access to your account
Note: You cannot sign in if you have not set up any recovery email, password, security question or any other information that can verify your integrity and identity.
If you are able to sign-in:
You are lucky if you can sign-in but it can be malicious too. Because some malware, virus, intruders are hard to detect and they keep stealing your information. So change your password.
Open your Google account support page (https://g.co/recover) and in Sign-in & security, hit on the sign in to Google.
In the Password & sign-in method, hit on Password.
- Confirm your password and change your password. As well as have strong alphanumeric and special characters.
- Visit back to your Sign-in & security page and verify your recovery email, phone number and security questions.
- It would be better to update this information.
- After password reset appends more security fabrics to your account.
If you are not able to sign-in:
- Visit the Google Account recovery page or https://g.co/recover.
- Input your email address and hit on the Next tab.
- Further, you will be navigated to the password prompt page.
- If you don’t remember your password, hit on Try a different question.
- Then enter your recovery email address or phone number and tap on the Send tab.
- A verification code will be sent either on your mobile or email.
- You can even switch to the security question. Otherwise, you can use any other email address you have access to.
- Alter your password and once you have signed in monitor the security check options.
- Lastly, don’t forget to edit and update all the security requirements.
4) Recover Google Deleted Google Account:
If you have recently deleted your account you may be able to recover it back. You cannot access or recover a deleted Google account after 30 days of removal. Follow the given steps to get your account back.
- Visit the Google Account Help page and tap on Follow the steps to recover your account.
- Follow the onscreen directives and insert either your phone number or email address and hit on the Next tab.
- Input the last password you remember and tap on the Next tab.
- Then you will receive a Gmail account success notification and tap “Continue” to check your account.
5) How to secure a Google Account:
- Set up a strong password so that it cannot be decrypted.
- Access 2-step verification and 2-factor authentication.
- Set up a recovery email ID or phone number on the Google recovery page.
- Remove apps that allow accessing your account.
For more detailed and advanced solutions you may visit Google account helper page https://g.co/recover. Google offers its support help desk that is actually a Google-based alternative to resolve client’s glitches and to provide the best ever possible solution. Google’s https://g.co/recover for help page deals with several issues through different forums